Half Term Family Photographs Doncaster
Fun and Easy Half Term Family Photographs in Doncaster
Karen Watson is a Doncaster based family Photographer who specialises in working with families, babies and young children. This half Term I have some amazing offers on Family Photographs for Doncaster families.
An easy way to update your Family Photographs this half term
I must update my family photographs.....
Is this something you think about on a regular basis? Would you love a gorgeous family photo but life is busy and time just runs away from you? Or perhaps you have loads of photos of your first child but then found you didn't have time to do the same with your second (#guilty)?
As a busy Mum myself I understand this situation. I want to make it as easy as possible for you to get those amazing images of your family. This half term I am offering a limited number of quick and easy photo sessions at my studio in Bessacarr, Doncaster. Sessions will last approximately 30 minutes. They are always relaxed and lots of fun for the little ones.
How much is this session and what is included?
These limited availability sessions are available between 17th February and 21st February 2020. The full cost of the session is £75 and is required in full at the point of booking in order to reserve your slot. This price includes 30 minutes studio time, a gallery of professionally edited images viewed via a beautiful online gallery and your choice of either:
a) 2 x 5"x7" prints in luxury slip in mount folder
b) One 5"x7" Glass 'slate' framed print
This means all you need to do is turn up to your session then choose your images and they will be delivered directly to your home. It couldn't be easier to get professional family portraits for your home!
What is involved?
- Contact me to arrange the best time for your session. You can do this via my website, my Facebook or Instagram pages.
- Pay the £75 to secure your time slot. Payment details are provided at the point of booking.
- Turn up at the studio for 30 mins of fun. Don't worry if you feel uncomfortable in front of the camera or think your child may not cooperate, I will guide you through each step to ensure we get flattering and fun poses which bring out the personalities of everyone in your family.
- Following your session your images will be professionally edited and you will be sent them to view in a beautiful online gallery and slideshow.
- Choose whether you want 2 x 5"x7" prints in luxury slip in mount folders or one 5"x7" glass 'slate' framed print.
- Choose whether you wish to purchase any additional products or digital files.
- Your products will be delivered directly to your door.
It couldn't be any easier!
If you have any questions about booking a photo session at Tiny Stars Photography please contact me by clicking here. Alternatively please take a look at my main website to view some of those genuine smiles:
Please note this offer is not available for newborn or fantasy composite sessions.
OUR VERY LATEST
Best places to see Bluebells in Yorkshire Are you looking for the best places to see bluebells in Yorkshire? With the weather starting to feel a bit warmer and the evenings a little lighter its certainly starting to feel like Spring is finally here. One of the...
Doncaster Family Photographer Karen Watson is a Doncaster based Family Photographer who specialising in working with families, babies and young children. Ring, ring! My phone rings with a Mum asking for more information and the conversation goes...
I've been Christmas shopping online recently looking for some unusual and unique gift ideas for my daughter who is just about to turn 9 years old. I'm trying to steer away from faddy plastic toys and things that she will lose interest in after a week so I've been...